Do you have a little one aged between 6 and 12 months? Is sleep problematic in your home, or would you just like to know more? If so, this workshop is perfect for YOU!
Who is this workshop aimed at?
This workshop is aimed at parents with little ones aged between 6 and 12 months.
What will you get out of it?
I will be sharing ALL of my top tips on the following areas:
- The basics of sleep biology
- Establishing a great day and night routine
- The 6 to 9 month nap transition
- Awake periods and naps
- Bedtime routines
- Settling to sleep
- Common complaints and how to deal with them
The session will include a talk by myself, a specialist in infant sleep, followed by a live Q&A for you to ask any questions! You will also have the opportunity to ask any follow up questions in my free Facebook support group!
Number of tickets:
To ensure I can offer a completely PERSONALISED service, there will be a maximum of 6 tickets for this workshop. This allows me dedicated time to answer your specific questions.
8pm - 9pm
* A minimum of 3 tickets need to be purchased for the workshop to run. In the event of less than 3 tickets being purchased, a full refund will be made.
* Due to the minimum requirements above and limited capacity, tickets for workshops are non-refundable.